1. Interested candidates may apply through the Recruitment Portal available in the website.
2. The Criteria mentioned are only the minimum and the Screening Committee of the School reserves the right to devise its own relevant criteria for short listing of applications.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If a candidate has not been contacted, she/he should assume that her/his application has not been shortlisted.
4. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts.
5. On successful submission of the Online Form, an Application Number will be generated and forwarded to the applicants email ID. All applicants are therefore required to refer to the Application Number for future reference.
6. All Correspondence, if any, from the school shall be sent to the e-mail ID provided by the candidate concerned.
7. All applicants are expected to provide adequate documentary proof related to details of qualification, experience (with specified dates/period) etc. as mentioned and declared in their Online Form. In case of failure to provide such documents for verification when called for interview by the school, their applications will be summarily rejected.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.